Friday, April 27, 2012

Why I love her. And a song.


If she's not like this, SIGH, I don't like her much..and pre-rehab she was, like, the opposite of this. I almost hated her then.

HEY, while we're here, let's have a song.


Sorry I chose the shaky video but I had to choose one with Nick in it. I always listen to his back-up vocals on the studio version. This video reminds me of Nick's musical genius. I'm betting Demi messed up the words. She always do. Songs wouldn't be hers without them.
Speaking of things-people-always-do, why does Nick always say that "C'mon give it up for (insert complete name of featured artist here)!" ? And in the same not-so-Nick manner? I don't get it.

By the way, glad Demi ditched the blondness. Her hair is finally back on the dark side The old hair doesn't become her. That added to my almost-Demi-hate during pre-rehab.

Didn't you notice that I like hyphened stuffs?

No comments: