Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Merry Go Round-Tanner Patrick


How long have we been waiting for this? We'll make TP history.

Merry Go Round y'all.

So proud of Tanner!

RANDOM: If you watch this on YouTube, the top comment is about TP being perfect as Finnick O'dair (a character in the The Hunger Games trilogy) and I totally awesomely superbly AGREE! With those eyes, there's no arguing. At all. He just needs to put on some weight and muscles (TP is so slender) and he'll be good to go! AUDITION NOW TP!

Anyway, I also saw this on YouTube. HAHA. The MV office scenes remind you of TSwizzle's 'Ours' MV right? Ya know I was gonna do an 'Ours' reaction post but didn't follow through because I was just gonna talk about how I hate it that the guy there is my crush. From Post Grad you know? Swift ruins things like that.

Anyway, I thought this was gonna be the office scenes, but they're not. It's the carousel scenes. LOL. From TSwift's Wonderstruck commercial.

UPDATE:
HEY'ALL! I found it! Wait. So last time, I commented on the Tanner-Taylor video mentioning the office scenes. Someone replied to my comment and apparently she did a video of that! :D

Here it is:

No comments: