Saturday, April 28, 2012

HAHA! Let's talk The Vespers.

Hey'aaaaalll!

Gads, I just realized that I've talked about the band The Vespers and how they followed me on Twitter and all that but I haven't even shared their awesome music with you!

I came to this realization because they just released a music video from their latest album and I was wondering what I HAVE posted before and it seems I haven't posted anything at all.

So, let's remedy that, shall we?

Sooo the band is composed of four people. 2 sisters and 2 brothers. But don't get confused, they aren't all related. They're two sets of siblings. Cool huh? Thought so too.

Their genre is folk pop, I think? Yeah, and they're indie. I got to know them through Jenny and Tyler of course! They promote them at every opportunity. Great friends.

They're awesome. How can the banjo and the upright bass be anything other than awesooooome?

These guys are really cute and I like their style so much. Especially the girls. I like their clothes and all.

Okay, off to music. I don't know a lot yet but I know some I really like.

Will You Love Me.
They look like pixies or some lake nymphs. HAHA.
Flower Flower.

My morning music. Just to be sunny the whole day :)

Better Now.
Fresh and new! Just downloaded some music from NoiseTrade. Download some too! Just go to NT and search them.

SO beautiful.


No comments: