Friday, April 20, 2012

People I am besotted with these days

Exactly how I want to remember him.
PAUL BETTANY

I've liked Paul Bettany for quite some time now. But my liking him is supremely because of his role as Geoffrey Chaucer in 'A Knight's Tale'. I totally adore that movie. I'm not saying it's awesome but I love it. It endeared me to Heath Ledger so much and, of course, to Paul. Paul is pretty old now. Not much but, almost there. And yeah, I really really like him there. Jolly good character with a flare for words. I realized I was a goner when he said "Oh, my giddy aunt". And his role as Dustfinger in Inkheart, I like that too. The good guy with the bad exterior. I think he's funny. And I love the way he speaks. And I like his wife Jennifer Connelly.

Movies of him that I've watched:

A Knight's Tale (Geoff Chaucer)
Inkheart (Dustfinger)
The DaVinci Code (Silas-I didn't notice this til now. He had that naked torture scene. EW.)
The Young Victoria (Lord Melbourne- awesome movie, Paul's character was horrible)
A Beautiful Mind (Charles)



PATRICK WILSON

I absolutely hate Patrick Wilson's role in movies. His characters are pretty awful people. HAHA. I really got interested in him when I found out that he played in the Phantom movie. I don't know much about Phantom of the Opera but I do know it's a musical. And I know one song from there, which is 'All I Ask Of You'. So I waas searching for versions of that and I saw the video.


I was like, Patrick Wilson SINGS?! And he seemed to be pretty exceptional at it. He's like, a dedicated Broadway artist. And I feel my heart swooning.Yes, hearts can swoon.
But then the turning point was a section in O Magazine (Oprah's mag). There's this part called Things I Know For Sure where people, celebrities and lots of others enumerate things they know for sure about certain topics. This is how his part went:

Patrick Wilson, on Marriage

Patrick Wilson is appearing in the Broadway production of All My Sons with Katie Holmes and in the film Passengers.
I know three things for sure...

1. That no one says my name like my wife. I hear her say "Patrick Wilson," and I feel as if nobody's ever said it. That's never gone away.

2. That she has the most beautiful profile.

3. That no matter how late I put my son to bed, he will never sleep in.

— As told to Tish Durkin


Read more: http://www.oprah.com/spirit/What-Do-You-Know-for-Sure/19#ixzz1sYwkLTRv


Well kick my shin and call me eggnog. The guy's a romantic. What a sweet pumpkin. Kinilig ako and I loved him instantly.

Movies of him I've watched:

Insidious (Josh Lambert)
The Phantom Of The Opera (Raoul-didn't really watch much)
I don't think I remember any more.

ZACH GILFORD

YES, this is why I didn't really appreciate Taylor's 'Ours' music video. Those teaser videos got me wonderin who the heck 'Jones' was. Turns out I really didn't want to know the answer to that.I have a crush on this guy. Just because of the movie 'Post Grad' where he stars alongside Alexis Bledel. Totally love his character aaand this guy's face. He looks geeky dorky cute. Yeahwell, I heard he's engaged.

Did I mention his name in the movie was ADAM?

I am extremely jealous. And THAT is an UNDERSTATEMENT.
I am seething.

Not hating though Tay though. We're actually on the same boat. It's just that she can actually do something about it. That's what I hate.

Moving on. Let's just watch him as Adam <3
Adam is the biggest NON jerk ever. And he gets brushed off. SUCKS, that. But then all ends well. Oh, here's one: Eskimo Pie Click please. :))



He does a pretty scowl.
BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

Now here's a character. I'm not even entirely sure I wanna share him with y'all. Pretty greedy.
He is Benedict and he is Sherlock in the BBC series (which is brilliantly done and quite addicting). I'm not gonna say much. I am just clearly besotted with the gentleman.

Those things he wear are gonna be the death of me.






No comments: