Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's our dear friend.

JUDE DEVERAUX.

Because of this woman, I realized that I have developed a terrible knack for historical romance. She's soooo good at it. I love her! Now, I always look for these things.

Today, I suddenly remembered one book that I have read. Although, it was already some months ago, I think.

But it is oh so beautiful, I promise.

Oh, Leira, please do comment. And read it! Because I want us to discuss it. Just like in book clubs eh? I don't know, I think I have so many side comments on things. HAHA.

Anyway, this novel is "The Heiress". It's a Montgomery book. AHA! Now, you're interested eh??

But it's somehow distant? This is not in the Velvet series, although it is from the Montgomery series. Do you get that? The Velvets are kinda a series inside the series? I think.

I've read the first Montgomery. Which is somehow weird because Montgomery was a name there and not a last name. OHWELL.

I thought this was the 2nd Montgomery but it turns out, after the first one, the Velvet series was next.
The first one came out 1980 and this one came out 1995, according to Wikipedia, 22 novels away from the first one. GREAT. And that's just in the Montgomery/Taggert series.

Anyway, I hope you people read Jude Deveraux. She is one of the bests. And one of my favorites.
This book, like the others, introduces us to a heroine and her knight. They are extraordinary people and I love them.

P.S. I read it as an e-book.

No comments: