Saturday, December 3, 2011

This is a long-time love.

Stephen Jerzak! I don't know LOTS of his song though. just a few. But I can guarantee you that he is GOOD! Been on tour, lots of collabs--including one with, get this, LEIGHTON MEESTER.

What I remember about him is that he posts these acoustic covers, he plays the ukelele sometimes, uhm, his voice can be loud but he can definitely hit some high notes, and HE LOVES TAYLOR SWIFT. HAHA! He covers her a LOT. He even posted this video of that time that he FINALLY met Taylor. And Taylor even complimented his hair. HAHA.

But there has been some changes. I think it's been a year (or could be less) before I saw him again. His body is definitely different. He's grown. He looks much buffer now. And his hair is a lot shorter and he dyed it black. Some things changed in his music too. In his records, he doesn't do acoustic (?) I can't really tell.

Anyway, here are some of my good-to-watch Stephen vids.
  Stephen's version of Trouble by NeverShoutNever! who I utterly loved at that time.
Beware though, he's a little loud. HAHA. It seemed a decent cover.








Here is his cover of Tik Tok by Ke$ha. HAHA! Po-po shut us down. He didn't even change the lyrics.












This is an original called Cute. I remember hearing this for the first time, grinning and exclaiming that it has got to be the cheesiest song!













No comments: