Sunday, December 25, 2011

WORST. THAN. JEMI. BREAK-UP

WHAT?! WHAT COULD BE WORSE THAN THAT EPIC JOE AND DEMI BREAK-UP??



....Cameron and Macy breaking up.

This is just the worse feeling. The heaviness in my chest threatens to overcome me. I don't know. With Demi and Joe, I felt irritated. Because I knew it was gonna happen. It was an "I told you so" moment. But this time with Cam and Macy, oh my, I don't think anybody saw this coming. I didn't even know til now but I think it has been going on under my nose. Ever since Macy posted that song on YouTube. I only watched a few seconds of it when she posted it so I didn't really know exactly what the song is about.

Wait. Before I go on blabbering, lemme just tell you that I don't know for sure if they broke up. I am just holding on to what I've been reading through Tumblr threads and whatnot.

The first thing I saw was Cammy's comment on the video but it was directed to the fans.
I'm like, what do you mean, "Doesn't matter what's going on"??? What IS GOING ON? So I, like, went to Tumblr to find out. You can always rely on Tumblr on things like this. People there are always advanced on everything.

YEAH, that's why I couldn't understand what was going on. Seems like they were on page 10 while I was just at the intro. Sucked. But they did put up some things that made sense. So, Macy posted this song called "I Think I'd Be Ok".
YEAHNO, I don't think anyone believes this.
She said there that she was having a Taylor Swift moment so the fans got worried that she's singing about someone's name burning on the fire and, OH, just listen to the dang song.

This didn't seem like much proof to me at first. Macy have written other songs similar to this before. Maybe not that angry and bitter but..yknow..maybe I didn't want to believe it just then. But then I saw this:
And all hope died right there. I don't know which came out first, the post or the video.

How can these two lovely people break up???!!!!
I've even read somewhere that they're not following each other on Twitter. UGH.




Guess there wouldn't be anymore of these.
Or these...


THIS!

Nothing. Just felt like spamming. To keep me from crying.

'YOKO NA.


No comments: