Saturday, December 3, 2011

This girl is Emma Watson's twin!

Not really.

Look, I'm subscribed on YouTube to this girl named Rachel and she does these cool make-up tutorials. Her brother Patrick is also on YouTube (I've been subscribed to his channel for some time too) and only recently did I find out that they were actually siblings. Rach uploaded this video of her giving Patrick a make over which actually really sucked.
ANYWAAAAY (Gosh, straying away from the topic again). She's very pretty and great with make-up. Whenever I look at her, I can't help but think how familiar she looked. It took a while before I realized that if I cover her eyes, she could very well BE Emma Watson. So I told her that! I commented and told her she was amazing and that she looked so much like Emma W. And she replied that she did get that a lot, and also K-Stew. But yeah, everytime I see her, I see Emma. Really weird.
I don't have photos of her so if you wanna see her, visit her YouTube channel. So you could see what I mean. HAHA. Love Rach. She told me this "Aww. I'm sure you look pretty!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rachycakes59?feature=g-all


3 comments:

Echo said...

It took me a while to realize that. Anyway, she does looks like Emma W. Kewl. How blessed she is! HAHA #Jealous Gotta try make-UPing sometimes. haha

Echo said...

BTW, you do look pretty. :")

nikkablanco said...

HAHA! Thanks! I so love make up tutorials! Maybe one time I will blog about Blaire. She is my favorite one. Kasi she's so talkative! Half of her videos are blabbering but I soo love her. She's great. I'll post about her sometime.