Friday, December 2, 2011

This is a Nick Jonas favorite.

HAHAHA. I titled this post as such because of two reasons. One is because, well, it's the truth. That is a very GOOD reason. Second is because only two people could be reading this blog and both are big fans of Nick Jonas. So instead of putting the artist's name, I put on his. HAHA.

Anyway, it is no other than the 70's and 80's sensation Elvis Costello!

He is a wise musician. I love him. Never conventional in his music.
And Nick Jonas is just craaazy about him. How do I know? Well, he has always been vocal about his Elvis Costello love, wearing Elvis Costello t-shirts and the biggest declaration of love? Naming his dog Elvis. Yeah, the golden retriever one.

Well, I really like his song Alison-also Nick's favorite-from the record 'My Aim is True'. The album title is a line from the song. Some people say that some of the lines in this song refer to murder so it makes the song a tad bit creepy. HAHA. But it is a nice song nonetheless.

No comments: