Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hope-We Shot The Moon

This band! This band just showed me the advantages of liking non-mainstream bands. They are one of the first products of my musical explorations. The first band who gave me a free album download. FTW! Oh, the memory of it makes me wanna squeeze their cheeks! LOL. I genuinely like their music. It makes me feel something. Something real pleasant.
HOPE
Favorite lines:
"I'm ready for fear and love and everything between."
"Just tell me I'm strong enough for one more song"
"I'm going for broke, but I've got hope."

So, simply speaking, the chorus part.

BTW, WSTM followed me and DM-ed on Twitter 5 freaking times. 5 TIMES BABY.

1 comment:

Echo said...

IKAW NA TALAGA! Hihi. i'm jealous buti na lang josh henderson tweeted me. LOL. BTW, their song is pretty awesome. I love it. ;) but don't worry, I won't take them away from you. haha