Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It was all I could do not to post every Landon Pigg song I love.

PIGGy

Piggsters. Don't let his hair sway you.

HHEYY.

I'm feeling so Landon-ly Pigg-ed out today. Sooo, here's one of my favorites! This was our first song, Landon and I. HAHA.

When I first heard this, I thought I was forcing myself to like it. I felt half-hearted about both the music and the lyrics. Honestly, I really thought the lyrics were quite below my standards. EENK. And I guess I was over- evaluating because I realy wanted to LIKE his music.

By the way, I came to know Landon from the movie "Whip It", directed by Drew Barrymore (YEEY!) and starring Ellen Page and many others. I really love that movie. It's about roller derby (I seriously do not know a thing about that). Anyway, Landon plays Oliver, the love interest of Bliss (Page) but in the end he turns out to be a big douche. He's a band vocalist in that movie and I didn't seriously think he was a musician but in fact he is. The songs he were singing in the movie was actually his works. So, YEAH, he's great like that.

I don't know, after hearing a lot of his music, I...I basically liked him. This song was always first to play in my list (I don't know why but I don't shuffle) and after some time I became more familiar with it and then I would start to feel all tingly and light-headed every time I hear the first two lines. There came a time when I would give a happy squeal and I'd go crazy over hearing just the intro music. HAHA. Good times. It was like having your crush send you a sweet text message. LOL. Because! Because everytime it was like he was singing the song to you. And he was in love with you.

YES, crushing on Landon. Though I've just discovered that he has a galfriend. Mae Whitman, whom I know through some movies. Okay, I like them together. Peesh.




Anyway (this wasn't supposed to be an artist post), I still love him aaand this song is just soo...nakakakilig.
PLUS, he has this cute music video to go along with it.

Lyrics:
I think that possibly
Maybe I've fallen for you
Yes there's a chance
That I've fallen quite hard over you

I've seen the paths that your eyes wander down
I wanna come too-

I think that possibly
Maybe I've fallen for you

No one understands me
Quite like you do
Through all of the shadowy corners of me

I never knew just what it was
About the same coffee shop I love so much
All of the while I never knew-

I never knew just what it was
About this old coffee shop I love so much
All of the while I never knew-

I think that possibly
Maybe I've fallen for you
Yes, there's a chance
That I've fallen quite hard over you

I've seen the waters that make your eyes shine
Now I'm shining too-

Because, oh because
I've fallen quite hard over you

If I didn't know you, I'd rather not know
If I couldn't have you, I'd rather be alone

I never knew just what it was
About the same coffee shop I love so much
All of the while I never knew-

I never knew just what it was
About this old coffee shop I love so much
All of the while I never knew-

All of the while
All of the while, it was you
You-

So so so long!

1 comment:

Echo said...

awww. i also fell in love with this song. i also feel all "tingly and light-headed every time I hear the first two lines". :PP sorry, but i'm also in love with landon pigg, and it's all your fault!! hahaha :D but, srsly, he's great. now i have the chance to get to know his music more. thanks to you! <3