Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cover--How To Love-Li'l Wayne

Just stumbled into good covers and I can't help but put 'em up.

Okay, going pretty mainstreamy here and...well, that's FRIGGIN okay.

Sooo. Tis the original by Li'l Wayne. Take a listen.

YEAH YEAH.

First cover would be of Zach Easterwood and Taylor Woodford. Zach does vocals for the band Since Forever (of whom I have been a fan of since they followed me on Twitter! :D) And Taylor is their friend but I think she was just a fan before because I saw this vid of her covering one of their songs. Anyway, I know that they are both from Nashville.

I so totally love Zach and Taylor but Zach and Taylor TOGETHER?! NO NO. How can they engage in seriously major giggling and flirting in front of the camera? Seriously, Zach, Taylor, can you just do googly eyes AFTER the video?

Anyway, HERE IT IS:


Next cover is by DEMI LOVATOOOOO! *Applause, applause*

This, in my opinion, is UH-MAZING.

Enough said.



Comment below! I love ya's. 


2 comments:

Echo said...

nice one! i already loved the original version of Li'l Wayne. i loved it even more because of the covers. :PP taylor and zach's cover is so COOL! sorry, but i think they're good together. :P while demi's version is so emotional. i can feel that we both have the same experiance. CHOS! HAHA

nikkablanco said...

THEY'RE SO MUSHY! how can they be all over each other like that. And knowing Zach--NO, I do not know Zach--but I know how vocalists are. They're the PR charm persons after all. So, it grosses me out. But Taylor IS the giggling type.

Anyway, I love the Demi cover! When she belts out the high notes, I don't know, I feel satisfied somehow. YEAH! I know. The message of that song and her experience is so close to home.