Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Addams Family Musical

I've known this for a time now, though I haven't seen the whole thing. Of course, how could I? It's BROOOADWWWAAYYY.

Anyway, I only know two awesooome songs. HAHA. 

Pulled
Wednesday's solo.

This is Krysta. She is an awesome kick-ass female. HAHA. I love her. She's the original Broadway Wednesday. Next to her is Rachel Potter.
Krysta.
This one is a Wednesday understudy. For the National Tour.













Crazier Than You
Wednesday and Lucas, her boyfriend. HAHA. I looove this scene.

Krysta and Wesley. You might know Wes Taylor, I've seen him on TV some. Saw him just recently on Smash. He's pretty cool.
Honestly, I like this one better. That girl's name is Courtney, I think? I love Krysta and Wes, but I just think the Courtney-Jesse pairing is better with this number. I loooove Courtney's delivery of the dialogue which I think is very dead-pan and funny and I like how her voice is smooth when she's singing so I really get the melody. I like Jesse's acting too, he's all suave and he and Courtney look great together. Anyway, this one is just dearer to me.

No comments: