Saturday, July 21, 2012

Always by Kristian Stanfill

This song is extremely wonderful in ways I cannot fully express. :D
Here he is at the Passion concert in Manila, May 2010.
He was with Chris Tomlin and speaker Louie Giglio.

This is Kristian and he is an awesome singer/songwriter. He plays for the Passion conferences. I got to see him last 2010 when I attended Passion Manila 2010 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. He was amazing. The energy was just overwhelming. I tried not to think of how good he looked back then because well, hello, it was a worship concert. But, he is really good-looking. Haha.I dreamed of him recently, which embarrasses me but well, it's the truth.

Anyway, THIS SONG! Has helped me get through some tough times. HAHA. I play it every time before my ENG103 class. That is the worst. I need this song to even convince me to attend class. YYYEAAAH. Anyway, I hope you also love Kristian's work! :) This is Passion 2011 in Atlanta.


No comments: