Saturday, March 24, 2012

SUPER Gotye is just Somebody That I Used To Know.

Gotye, Gotye, Gotye. I love you so much that although I just discovered you and then right after that discovered you're all over the radios and I saw you on MYX and all over my Facebook news feed especially when Walk Off The Earth did that amazing cover, I'm still posting you.

I can't say much about Gotye. Except that he's cute. And his name is Wally.
I just gotta say that this few minutes of a song is so haunting.
I heard it on the radio, 99.5 RT on the RT30 Countdown.
But seriously, the selling point for me was actually Kimbra's part. Got goosebumps all over me arms. And so I told myself "Well pull my leg and color me purple! I want this song!"
The music video's real interesting as well.
The song and lyrics, well, just sad and depressing. HAHA. But it's such a great song! Got Wally winning awards too y'know. :))
Kimbra is fantastic! I think I'm inlove with her.

This is the live one which really made this song's status in my playlist skyrocket.


This is Walk Off The Earth's cover.

I hope you likey!
P.S. OHMYGEEZ that title is lame. But I'm not feeling up to anything. So not creative.


No comments: