Saturday, November 5, 2011

I don't want to imagine how many times I repeated "I Remember..." in this post.

I sure hope somebody out there is reading my crappy little blog.

Because I feel very much like Julie (from Julia and Julie) right now. HAHA. Anywhoo.

OH! OH! OH! I just remembered my dream a while ago. I dreamed (is there no such word as dreamt?!) that Colin Egglesfield was one of my teachers! But the setting was high school and not college. If you didn't know Colin Egglesfield is a very HANDSOME and GORGEOUS actor. Yes, I needed to emphasize those. HAHA. I knew him through the movie "Something Borrowed" (which you should check out because I definitely loved it.)

Anyway, it didn't look so good in my dream. I was in trouble because I forgot to return his guitar that I borrowed. I left it in some room. Colin was about to leave when he remembered about the guitar and he sent someone to fetch it for him, so that someone came looking for me. HAHA. And nervously, I went looking for it (I didn't even know where it was exactly). I dragged a classmate to come with me because I was afraid. On our way, we saw Colin standing by a tricycle (Can you believe it?! Colin looked like a Greek god beside that raggedly tricycle) so we took a detour, I didn't want him to see us.

So we got to that room and thankfully it wasn't locked and the guitar was there, comfortably perched on the wall. So we took it, along with some scrunched up paper cut-outs (I forgot why we took them). We decided we should just give it to Colin directly so I swallowed my fear and walked out onto the street. He was sitting inside the trike so I couldn't see him but somehow he knew I was there and he got out. He looked handsomely intimidating. And when I say this, I am not exaggerating. He looked quite pissed at me for making him wait long. And so I felt very very ashamed. But he looked oh so cute. HAHA. So I handed him the thing and stared after him. Apparently, he wasn't going to ride the tricycle at all. He got on the jeepney parked alongside the road. And to my surprise, my grandma came out of the school and got on the friggin jeepney with Colin Egglesfield! Can you believe it?! And so with great gusto I started shouting to my granny and we were like waving back and forth to each other and suddenly I wanted to ride that jeepney too! My grandma was not gonna get Colin to herself! Now I don't remember much about the next events but there wasn't much Colin. I think I made 'sabit' sa jeep, I don't know, but I remember constantly falling off the darned thing and trying to get on it again and in the end we just walked home. I remember feeling sad while walking (might be because of the Colin encounter) and I remember looking down to see myself wearing my sister's clothes. My sister is 5 years old! But yeah, I was wearing her favorite floral skirt and it, surprisingly, fit me just well. And so that dream ended with me back home.

Lousy dream. I don't want to tell you of my dream on the night BEFORE that. It was a Smile Kid dream and I do not want to remember it, EVER!

PS: Colin Egglesfield is such a (Please, I don't want to say hottie because I sound like a pervert. Don't even get me started on sexy) a...a..good looking man? HAHA. Anyway, it wasn't just his killer face and body. Okay, maybe his body but more his POSTURE. (What? Posture?!) Yeah, I'm weid that way. I notice his posture. Yes, the way he stands and the way he shoves his hands in his pockets. I love those little things. Oh geez, when you see him in a suit, BLAH, that's just killer meltdown for my heart.

Maybe some Colin spamming since I cannot stop raving about him.
Look at those shoulders.

2 comments:

Echo said...

wow. so you remember your dream well enough ha. i wish i could remember my dreams that well too. tsk :)) hey! i think you're already obsessed with Colin. HAHA. About the movie something borrowed, I wanna watch it too.

nikkablanco said...

Colin, unfortunately, is just a dream. HAHAHAHAHA! But that has never stopped me before has it?!!!