Saturday, February 25, 2012

Logan Lerman played piano for LP's song.

Gosh. I was completely unaware of this.

I just saw this in the Recommended videos on YT while watching Girl on TV (LP feat. Parenthood cast, watch it--his voice is autotuned http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_W0e2KrAflY).
And it was uploaded in 2011. How awful. HAHA. B'cause it's ever so epic and I only knew now. Ohwell. At least now I DO know it. :))

Landon's recording a new song called Little Darlin'. He has David Schwartz (I do not know if he is related in any way to Lucy Schwartz) on bass, Mae Whitman (his girlfriend :>) on autoharp, and Logan Lerman on piano. If you didn't already know, this is not such a shock to me because Mae and Logan are starring together in the upcoming movie adaptation of the novel, The Perks of Being a Wallflower (which we should definitely watch). So I saw a lot of photos of Landon hanging around the set (uploaded by Logan and posted on his Twitter, complete with tags) and now it just makes a lot of sense. HAHA. But it was still quite a pleasant surprise. And now Logan fans are watching my Landon. HAHA. In fact the top comment is "Logan Lerman brought me here." Oopsie.

Anyway, I hope he releases this song soon. He gets awesomer and awesomer. HAHA.
What do you think of Logan's piano playing?

No comments: