Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Things I Imagine and The Things I Discover.

AH-MAZING.

Just swell.

There's this guy, from YouTube. I don't remember how I found his channel but I did and I instantly fell in love with him. I think I saw his Pumped Up Kicks cover and watched it and OHMYGEEZ he is just so gooooood.

His name is Tanner Patrick and he's really cute. With deep green eyes When I saw him one name just popped into my mind: CAMERON MITCHELL. They looked like alike. They have the same build and vibe and they could very well be brothers. Whenever I look at Tanner's thumbnails, I'm like "Is that Cameron?!"

And just minutes ago, I was scrolling through Cameron's tweets and saw that he was tweeting TANNER! And I'm like "THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?!?!?!?!"

YEEEAAAAH. With Tanner greeting him Merry Christmas and asking them to hang. And then Cammy's tweet of them already hangin and eating out. He called Tanner his 'long-lost brother' which could be true! HAHA. I don't know. I'm gonna ask Tanner on Twitter. When I get the chance.

ANYWAY, this is him.


Here's his version of TSwizzle's 'OURS'
Speaking of Ours, I made an entry about the MV.

No comments: