Saturday, January 16, 2010

I FOUND MY WAY..back to Teddy Geiger :)

This January, I found my way back to Teddy Geiger. My heart stopped as I recalled his suave voice. I was in Novaliches then, reading a Candy magazine..he was featured there..I clearly forgot how heart-stopping his eyes are cause when I saw him my mind went blank and then roller-coastery(whatever that means)..and then suddenly, I just had to hear him sing..which song didn't matter(most of the time, it does matter to me)..I just had to..and when I did :)) *FLUTTERS* hahaha. this is so cheesy, I am embarassed. But from now on, I think I'll start blogging about my favorite artists..watchathink?

If you're interested, check out Teddy Geiger's music..you just GOTTA love him..cool? He does have a website and you can try checkin' him and his music out, it's www.teddygeiger.com..But I do not know if it's updated or anything. It has been a LONG time since I visited the site and I also haven't heard any of his new music(if there are any). Tell me what you think :)

No comments: